Here's how to create Great Western Studios Wi-Fi accounts.
How Wi-Fi accounts are managed
In order for users to access the Great Western Studios Wi-Fi network, you will need to create an account for each user. The number of user accounts that you can create is usually determined by the size of the room that you occupy (larger rooms have more users).
Each user account you create will be able to login with up to three devices simultaneously (using the same username and password).
Users' password creation links will be sent directly to the users' email addresses. You can choose if users have full access to your company network, or if they have access just to the internet, from almost anywhere in the building.
Users will also be given Internet access anywhere in Great Western Studios. Once configured, devices will connect automatically each time they re-enter the building and stay connected as you roam around the building.
Step-by-step instructions: creating a Wi-Fi accounts
- The Wi-Fi Administrator or "principal contact" can create Wi-Fi accounts for your company by logging into my.excellqroup.com. If you are not sure who your principal contact is, visit this link and fill out the form . We will advise you if there is already an administrator account created or we will create a new one for you.
- Simply click the 'Users' button at the top of the page and then 'Add New User'.
- Enter details of the user you would like to add, click 'Add New User' and they will receive an email asking them to verify their account by setting their password.
- Finally, you need to select the access required under the 'User Settings' headings. You can choose whether this person has full LAN access (and see your company's network) or if they should only have Internet access. You can also set the account to expire after 24-hours or 6-days if the user is not permanent.
- Once these details have been entered, hit the 'Create' button. The user will receive a confirmation link by email - once this link has been clicked and a password created, they will be able to sign on to "GreatWesternStudios" SSID using their username and password.