Incoming calls can be automatically diverted to any number of your choice. With these quick and easy steps, you can choose which types of calls you want to divert, including all calls, when your phone is busy, when there’s no answer or when you’re unreachable.
How to Automatically Forward Calls
- Log onto the Business Portal
Note: Unsure of your Business Portal login details? Email email@example.com
- Click on the Employees tab on the top search bar
- Search for the user you that you would like to automate call diversions for by username, site, telephone number or extension number
- Select the correct user
- Click Features on the left-hand side
- Click on the Configure button next to Call Forwarding
- Select from the below Call Forwarding options:
- Always Settings
- Busy Settings
- No Answer Settings
- Not Reachable Settings
- Enter the number of the user you would like your calls to be forwarded to in the applicable section/s
- Click Save.