For security reasons it's important you change your voicemail passcode regularly. Follow these quick and easy steps to ensure your voicemail stays protected.
Reset Your Voicemail Passcode
- Log onto the Business Portal
Note: You can find your Business Portal login details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Employees on the top search bar
- Search for the user (search by user name, site, telephone number or extension number)
- Select the user's number
- Select Service Settings on the left-hand bar
- Click on Service Passwords on the top bar
- In the Password to Change box select Voicemail Portal Pin (Numbers Only)
- Enter the new password
- Click Change Password
Note: Your new password cannot contain any numbers that run in a sequence (e.g. 1234) or have two or more numbers that are the same.